Forum Index > Projects > Egg-Bot
 Looking for a Boston-area Egg-Bot!
 |  Printable Version
By: allisaurus (offline) on Sunday, April 17 2011 @ 03:06 PM PDT (Read 1126 times)  
allisaurus

Hi all:

I am a program coordinator for the Intel Computer Clubhouse Network at the Museum of Science, Boston. I am writing on behalf of our Boston area Boys and Girls Clubs. We have half a dozen Boys and Girls Clubs in the Boston area, and later this week all of the youth members will be convening for their annual CyberSummit.

We had planned some exciting 3D printing activities using our BFB 3000, but unfortunately it has to undergo some last-minute repairs. I thought a great activity to swap in would be egg decorating with the Egg-Bot and Inkscape! I know it is short notice, but I am hopeful that someone in the Boston-area would allow us to borrow their Egg-Bot for a day, or be willing to come facilitate some design exercises on their own Egg-Bot. I know the youth would love this, especially with Easter just a few days away.

Please let me know if you can help me out with this request! I am able to drive around New England to find this Egg-Bot...

Thanks,
Allison Bland
bland.allison@gmail.com

Forum Apprentice
Apprentice

Profile Email    

All times are PDT. The time is now 12:07 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Evil Mad Scientist Forum Archives — Read only!

Please visit our new forums for new discussions.

DIY Hardware for Electronic Art

The Original Egg-Bot Kit

Octolively
Interactive LED kits

Meggy Jr RGB
LED matrix game
development kit.

Business-card sized
AVR target boards

Peggy 2
LED Pegboard kits

My Account