Forum Index > Projects > LED Pegboard and Matrix Projects
 A big Hi5 to you all guys :)
 |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: Liteamese () on Wednesday, April 18 2012 @ 01:36 AM PDT (Read 517 times)  
Anonymous: Liteamese

Howdy I hope everything is fine with all of you by now Im doing my 1rst topic on this board, nice web let me tell you!Smile I will go to my 1rst exhibit, my name is Andrew, Im from Rome, at the moment Im studying on other state at the time on food science and technology to reach my graduation. I am very found of football as well as movies, and I also listen a lot Metallica, my greatest hobbie at the time is online poker, like many of you...I think....and also board games. The reason I signed up on this forum to search for new concepts to my private own board in the way that you guys have a lot interesting discussions here, but off course I will engage seriously in all of the discussions in the forum!!!!! I will also apologize for my english it is the only way I get to talk with the users here.... And for now is all I have post, because I have a job of shifts and now I will spleep a while..............Just hopping you read my first topic. untill next post to you all, See ya!

All times are PDT. The time is now 12:30 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Evil Mad Scientist Forum Archives — Read only!

Please visit our new forums for new discussions.

DIY Hardware for Electronic Art

The Original Egg-Bot Kit

Octolively
Interactive LED kits

Meggy Jr RGB
LED matrix game
development kit.

Business-card sized
AVR target boards

Peggy 2
LED Pegboard kits

My Account