Just a quick announcement to let you know that I have made a few Peggy 2.0 sketches and libraries available for download on my web site at www.mindlessdiversions.com/peggy2/
Peggy Life Plus
A modified version of the original Peggy Life.
* Hold down the "Any" button while entering edit mode to clear the display.
Display the time and date on your Peggy 2.0.
* Displays hours, minutes, seconds, month and day.
An interrupt driven display buffer Arduino library.
* Simple to use - Include the library and create a PeggyDisplay object to initialize.
* Adjustable refresh rate.
* Create additional frame buffers.
* And more...
An Arduino library for reading the state of the pushbuttons on Peggy 2.0.
* Get the current state of all buttons.
* Detect state transitions (pressed and released).
Art Dahm • My Peggy 2.0 Web Page • www.mindlessdiversions.com/peggy2/
Los Angeles, CA